Every demon slayer fan has completed season 3 and also enjoy the 1 Hour special last episode but the sad part here is, it has been ended now so no more weekly new episodes which hurts somehow, and wants to know the release date of demon slayer season 4 so here you go.
Demon Slayer Season 4 Release date and time
Well, the officials have announced that season 4 animation has been started and Ufotable is the one in charge of animation, we all know that they provide top-notch animation we enjoy and for that, their animators have to work days and weeks for single episode & we appreciate there work.
Demon Slayer Season 4: Hashira Training Arc or we can say Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc, most likely it could premiere in July or August 2024.
The above-mentioned date is the expected date but, there is one more thing we should keep in mind as fans that it’s also possible that it could be released sooner. But one thing is confirm that it will be airing in 2024, haha don’t expect it to be too sooner,
And production has already begun for Demon Slayer Season 4: Hashira Training Arc and the arc is not so long so it will be under 12 episodes.
Demon Slayer Season 4 Storyline and Arc Info
So the Demon Slayer Season 4: Hashira Training Arc will be of 12 episodes or under 12 episodes depending upon the Ufotable animators and how many chapters and pages they will be adapting in a single episode.
Let’s Know Something more about Demon Slayer Season 4: Hashira Training Arc Or we can say Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc.
The Hashira Training Arc in the Demon Slayer manga is 9 chapters long, from Chapter 128 to Chapter 136. And it is the tenth arc in the series and takes place after the Swordsmith Village Arc.
In this arc, Tanjiro and his friends will travel to the Hashira Training Camp to train under the Hashira. And get ready because this time they will face new challenges and learn new skills as they prepare to face even greater threats from the Upper Moon.
The Hashira Training Arc is one of the major turning point in the Demon Slayer series. It is the first time that Tanjiro and his friends will be training under the Hashira and it will be one of the best moments for fans, and also it is the first time that they will be facing challenges that are truly on the next level.
The Demon Slayer Season 4: Hashira Training Arc is going to be full of action and excitement.
Demon Slayer Season 3 Recap
Recap will help you recall the events that happen in season 3.
First of all, we should praise Ufotable for making such a clear and good animation in season 3, but we already know how good they are in terms of Animation.
Point-wise recap for season 3
- Tanjiro and his sister visited the secret village of Demon Slayers where people who make Katanas live Because he broke his sword in a previous battle.
- After 113 years every Upper Moon was seen together in the meeting organized by Muzan in the first episode.
- Everyone was happy to see 2 Hashiras accompanying Tanjiro and his sister.
- People really enjoyed Mitsuri’s bath scene and everyone was satisfied by the screentime she received throughout the season.
- We missed Inosuke and Zenitsu in Season 3
- We get to know about the legendary sword once wielded by Yoriichi
- Then Two Upper Moon Hantengu and Gyokko attacked the village
- Genya, Nezuko, and Tanjiro fought with Hantengu
- Muichiro fought Gyokko
- Mitsuri later come to join Tanjiro’s group to defeat 5 emotion combined form of Hantengu
- Later we saw the backstory of Mitsuri and Muichiro
- In order to save people Tanjiro was forced to leave his sister in sunlight and she was burning but as Demon Slayer he choose to protect the people from Hantengu(Little form)
- After he killed Hantengu he heard the voice of someone calling Oni-chan and she was nonother than Nezuko who overcome the curse of sunlight.
- Muzan saw that Nezuko has overcome the curse of sunlight and now he will come to take Nezuko away in order to make himself curse-free, and also we saw backstory of Muzan, How he become a demon.
- Tanjiro has to protect his sister from Muzan or his life will be in danger, Muzan will not sit quietly and waste any more time.
Stay Connected with us on Google News and follows us there for latest updates.